- When is the check-in time on Friday, Nov. 9?
Check-in will take place on Friday, November 9 from 5:00-6:30 PM. Please go directly to the CCCTO Registration table for your room key. The first evening session will begin at 7:00 PM.
- What if I have to arrive later in the evening or Saturday?
If you are unable to arrive before 7:00 PM on Friday, late check-in will be available after the evening session on Friday. Saturday morning check-in is also available between 8:00 - 8:45 AM. We highly encourage all attendees to arrive on Friday night and stay the entire time to enjoy the full retreat. The retreat will end on Sunday at 1:00 PM.
- Do I need to bring my own bedding and linen?
No, you do not need to bring any bedding or linen to the retreat. The hotel will have everything set up for you. You just need to pack your personal toiletry items and anything that will make your weekend enjoyable.
- What kind of amenities does the hotel provide?
Residence Inn’s amenities include fitness center, swimming pools, jogging trail and tennis courts. For details, visit the hotel website.
- Is Wi-Fi access and parking available?
Hotel will provide complimentary Wi-Fi access and parking for all registered guests.
- Is there an elevator at the hotel?
No, there is no elevator at the hotel. Some of the suites are located on the second floor. If you have physical difficulties with stairs, please indicate this on the registration form. We have limited Studios available on the first floor.
- What kind of lunch are we having on Saturday?
A Hawaiian-style buffet lunch will be served on Saturday. *Lunch menu is subject to change without advanced notice.
- Is it possible to request my own room during the retreat and how much will it be?
Yes, it is possible depending on the registration headcount and room availability. The registration fee will be different if you request to have your own room for two nights. You must register as early as possible. Please email us at email@example.com.
- Is there a scholarship or financial support available?
Yes. For any scholarship requests or additional questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I cancel my registration?
Registration fee can be refund before Oct. 14. But after Oct. 14, there is no refund of registration fee. If you are unable to attend, you may transfer your Registration to someone else who may benefit from the retreat. Thank you for your understanding.