Two ways to make offering to church:
1) Mail a check to CCCTO
Chinese Christian Church of Thousand Oaks
Attn: Finance Department
218 W. Janss Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
2) Give online. You may follow the instruction below.
For church's offering report summary, contact our church administrator.
Please also consider making a special offering for the following fund:
• Love Offering Fund (LOF)
• General Mission Fund
• Church Expansion Fund (CEF)
• Church Lunch Fund
Step 1: Access Easy Tithe by Clicking “Make a Donation” Below.
- If this is the first time you are accessing Easy Tithe, click “First Time” to register.
- To access the features of Easy Tithe, enter your User Name (email address) and password.
- If you forget your password, click “Forgot Password”
- All information entered is secured and confidential and the church does not store credit/debit card information.
Step 2: Determine Your Gift and/or Schedule.
Quick Give: You can make a one-time gift by using your debit, check or credit card (Visa & Mastercard only).
The steps include:
- Select the fund from the drop down list (General Church Budget or Lunch Fund) and enter the desired amount.
- You can designate multiple funds if you wish. (click “+ Add Another Fund)
- Enter your card type, number, expiration, and code
Enter Card Holder Information
- Submit your gift.
Scheduled Giving: You can also establish a schedule of automatic giving using your debit card or credit card. Once you establish a schedule, the donations will occur automatically. You can specify automatic giving either weekly, monthly, or twice per month.
The steps include:
- Select the fund from the drop down list / and enter the desired amount.
- Select the frequency of your gift (weekly, monthly, or twice per month).
- Select the number of installments. (How many times to give according to your schedule).
- Enter your card type, number, expiration, and code.
- Enter Card Holder information.
- Activate Auto-Tithe and confirm your schedule.
- You can modify / delete these settings at any time.
- You can also schedule multiple schedules if you wish to give to more than one fund.
- Note, once you define your method of donation (debit or credit card) that method is used for all scheduled donations.
Step 3: View Giving History & Update Account Information
- You can view and print your online giving history at any time by selecting “My Account” tab.
- You can also edit your account information from this tab as well.