The State of California announced new COVID-19 Purple Tier-1 assignments for counties as of Nov. 17. Our church is open. Livestreaming will continue to be available. If you decided to join us at church, please follow the following guidelines:
If you are sick or had contacted with anyone who had COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please stay home and worship with us through Youtube Livestream.
- Plan to arrive church 15 mins before service starts
- Park at the front parking lot
- Put on your mask
- Follow the check-in arrows in the parking lot and proceed to the check-in line.
- Check in with volunteers at the check-in station where you will be required to sign in, sanitize your hands and have your temperature read. You will then receive a colored sticker upon entry.
- Wait for an usher's directions on seating arrangements while being mindful to keep 6 ft of social distancing
- Traffic flow will be clearly marked with arrows to enter the sanctuary through the church's front doors, leave the sanctuary from the double doors by the piano, and exit the church through the door by the front office.
Please remember that mask coverings are required at all times when you are at church.