Through Easy Tithe, we are now able to offer the ability to give online via credit or debit card.
Step 1: Access Easy Tithe by Clicking “Make a Donation” Below.
- If this is the first time you are accessing Easy Tithe, click “First Time” to register.
- To access the features of Easy Tithe, enter your User Name (email address) and password.
- If you forget your password, click “Forgot Password”
- All information entered is secured and confidential and the church does not store credit/debit card information.
Step 2: Determine Your Gift and/or Schedule.
Quick Give: You can make a one-time gift by using your debit, check or credit card (Visa & Mastercard only).
The steps include:
- Select the fund from the drop down list (General Church Budget or Lunch Fund) and enter the desired amount.
- You can designate multiple funds if you wish. (click “+ Add Another Fund)
- Enter your card type, number, expiration, and code
Enter Card Holder Information
- Submit your gift.
Scheduled Giving: You can also establish a schedule of automatic giving using your debit card or credit card. Once you establish a schedule, the donations will occur automatically. You can specify automatic giving either weekly, monthly, or twice per month.
The steps include:
- Select the fund from the drop down list / and enter the desired amount.
- Select the frequency of your gift (weekly, monthly, or twice per month).
- Select the number of installments. (How many times to give according to your schedule).
- Enter your card type, number, expiration, and code.
- Enter Card Holder information.
- Activate Auto-Tithe and confirm your schedule.
- You can modify / delete these settings at any time.
- You can also schedule multiple schedules if you wish to give to more than one fund.
- Note, once you define your method of donation (debit or credit card) that method is used for all scheduled donations.
Step 3: View Giving History & Update Account Information
- You can view and print your online giving history at any time by selecting “My Account” tab.
- You can also edit your account information from this tab as well.