Online Registration is now closed. Walk-in Registration is available on Oct. 20.
The registration fee includes:
- Two Plenary Addresses
- Two Sessions of Elective Workshops
- Mental Health Resources from NAMI, etc.
- Handbook and other Participation Material
The final day to register is October 15, 2018, If attendance is maxed out before October 15, there will be a waitlist.
There are two ways to register:
- You may register and pay through our secured Online Registration.
- You may mail your Registration Form with a check payable to: “CCCTO” (Memo: “Mental Health Seminar”) to the Registrar:
Enlighten Mental Health Registrar
c/ o CCCTO
218 W. Janss Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 .
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact us.