UPDATE (as of October 4th):
A pre-construction meeting is scheduled for October 12th between the contractor and the Renovation Committee. The Renovation Committee anticipates to have definite dates as to when construction will start after this meeting. Once we have the construction schedule developed with definite dates, the Renovation Committee will notify those affected by the construction schedule as soon as possible.
Please contact Steve Quon (email@example.com) if you have any further questions. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I already voted and my vote
was part of the July 9th results.
Do I have to vote again?
- I also already submitted my pledge when I voted the first time. Do I need to re-submit my pledge?
- How much do we presently have in the Church Facility Improvement Fund?
- Significant work is going to be done in the Men's and Women's restrooms. Will the contractor be able to make the schedule?
- Does this work require City approval?
- Do we need to have extensive handicap or building code upgrades to the church in general?
- Who will manage the project?
- Why did the cost estimate go up so much?
- Did we consider adding windows to the doors?
- What changes are included for the Fellowship Hall?
- What changes are included for the Children's Ministry?
- Will efficiency lighting be implemented?
- Will there be changes to our existing HVAC system?
- Will there be changes to our plumbing?
- Has the design for the restrooms been selected?
- What will be the impact to the current church schedule?