Voting ("re-vote") will take place starting August 13th through August 27th. Ballots will be available in the Sanctuary Lobby during Sunday services on August 13th, August 20th and August 27th.
You may submit your ballot in the ballot box in the Sanctuary Lobby. If you are out of town, you may submit your ballot by email by scanning your completed ballot and emailing the scanned document to email@example.com. The email submission deadline is Sunday, August 27th at 11AM.
The deadline to submit your ballots is Sunday, August 27th at 11AM. A General Assembly meeting will take place on Sunday, August 27th at 1PM in the Sanctuary to disclose the voting results.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I already voted and my vote
was part of the July 9th results.
Do I have to vote again?
- I also already submitted my pledge when I voted the first time. Do I need to re-submit my pledge?
- How much do we presently have in the Church Facility Improvement Fund?
- Significant work is going to be done in the Men's and Women's restrooms. Will the contractor be able to make the schedule?
- Does this work require City approval?
- Do we need to have extensive handicap or building code upgrades to the church in general?
- Who will manage the project?
- Why did the cost estimate go up so much?
- Did we consider adding windows to the doors?
- What changes are included for the Fellowship Hall?
- What changes are included for the Children's Ministry?
- Will efficiency lighting be implemented?
- Will there be changes to our existing HVAC system?
- Will there be changes to our plumbing?
- Has the design for the restrooms been selected?
- What will be the impact to the current church schedule?